Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let's Hear It For The Boyz

Gosh, I have been featuring so much Men's stuff from Deluxe Duck (aka LV Guru) that I was inspired to do a feature on the Men who read the LVoe Blog. First off, we have Giona from the Netherlands. Always in style with his latest Louis acquisition, this boy is insatiable with all things Vuitton. To read more about Giona, click here. Up next is, is Hezly from Malaysia. He touched us with his story about his Mom receiving a Kalahari and we congratulated him for his first LV. This week, he's out shopping again for his Mom but this time for a Black Multicolore Judy. Thanks for sending the photo in, H. To read more about Hezly, click here. Now, this LVoe mail, I really enjoyed. It's from Leonard from Perth, Australia. I have never seen these before but apparently, they are packets given out by Louis Vuitton for Chinese New Year. Supposed to contain money, the envelope itself would be more than enough for me. I have the red one as my computer wall paper. Thanks for sending them in, Leonard. Last but not the least, is Alvin that Hails from Singapore. Fellow blogger and Louis Vuitton Lover, he recently acquired an amazing piece to complete his Stephen Sprouse Collection ---the Keepall in Silver Graffiti. I owe much to this boy for press photos and info so I'm happy to see when a new LV acquisition is featured in Bagaholicboy.com. To read more from Alvin, click here. Thanks, guys for all your support and sending in your photos. LVoe it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Ive been lurking here for a while and am now finally contributing. This was a great post, everyone seems so friendly and stylish! Hezly, youre so great to your mom! Gio, your style is flawless, I have the same glasses but in black and I am considering that belt! And I love love LOVE that red envelope. Anyway, happy LVing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, GreekPharaoh! Visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Oh - - the men in the post doesn't hurt either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuva! When are you going to send some pics of your LV collection?!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!