Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LVook-See: Bagatelle Collection, Totally and Irene Coco

As promised, I would like to give my personal review of the bags that I saw yesterday and today. Let's start off with the new Epi Collection colour which is the Rubis. BLOOD RED, that was the first thing that came to my mind as I walked into the store. Passy and the new Bagatelle GM were on display and of course, I gravitated to them. It's the kind of color that will grow on you so I'm not sure if it's going to be a hit. Within seconds, my associate handed me the Bagatelle. A perfectly structured bag that holds a ton yet sits comfortably between the body and arm. It's quite matronly in stature but if you want a large city bag that holds documents along with your essentials with ample room to spare, this is the bag for you. The handles are kind of flimsy but that gives it flexibility. Up next, is the Monogram Totally. Angel noticed immediately that the canvas is thinner than her Batignolles Horizontal. I don't remember that being the case for the Damier Azur but I really didn't pay attention that much to the fabric. The three sizes are a plus because I personally LVoed the GM but Wilfredo said that it was too big on me. I know that some people see it as a diaper bag, but for me, it is absolutely chic without losing its practicality. Lastly, Speedy (John) wanted me to accompany him to LV today to get himself a belt and it turns out that the Irene in Coco (see post below) was already in store. I LVOED it!!! The size was perfect and comfy with soft handles that fit my shoulder with room to spare. It comprises of three compartments with a zippered middle. It's a bit bulky but the luxurious suede compensates for that. And the PATENT LEATHER detail is amazing. The effect is stunning with what seems to me like stenciled monogram flowers on glossy paper. You have got to see it for yourself. Definitely, June 5th or 6th release date for the Irene. LVOE IT!!!

4 comments:

  1. I personally think Epi rubis is the best red Epi to date. hindi nagmumurang pula or "birthday mo ba?" red like the previous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally me too i think the totally gm is too big.. the mm would be the perfect size not too big and not too small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i buy Bagatelle GM in red in Paris?? n how much would it cost??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where else but 101 Champs-Elysees? Unless, they are out of stock which I highly doubt. It is currently priced a Euro 1250. GoodLVck and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!