Monday, December 20, 2010

Egypt 2010

Hey folks! I'm sorry for being away so long. I must honestly admit that I have not been thinking about Louis Vuitton for quite some time now. I dunno if it's the world wide shortage or the 17% take on Hermès or poor quality that so many of you readers have been e-mailing me about, but somehow I kinda lost the LVoe. Since my last post, Jeff and I went to Egpyt for our annual vacation together. It was abso-f*cKi*-wonderful. To be amidst such grandeur and antiquity is amazing. I'm not going to bore you with a lot of pics since my only LV were my sunglasses but here are my favourite pics. I do apologize that I only have one smile in all of them... The Pyramids at Giza The Temples at Abu Simbel Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in the Valley of the Kings The White Desert at dawn.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures and glad you guys had a great holiday.

    Who knows what the future holds for LV... or Hermes for that matter given the current ownership arrangements.

    Have a lovely Christmas and New Years and thanks for all the LV news this year.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh riggghhhttt about that ONE smile !
    hahahaha..
    glad u're having a blast there!
    have a fabulous holidays and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so great!! More Egypt please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures:)
    have a happy Christmas


    so you visited in the Middle East and u not came visit Israel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics!! Another destination to strive for. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!