Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From Brisbane with LVoe

One thing I absolutely LVoe is featuring people with their Louis Vuittons. It's one thing to see them on celebs, but real people are far more interesting to me. Take for example Sara from Brisbane. She recently took a trip to London and Paris and wishes to share with us her LVoot as well as photos of the store windows. She started off at the London Store where an ostrich was displaying his wares using his long neck. She wss LVcky because she received an Alma snowglobe in this store! Here she is enjoying her brand new Speedy that she purchased in Paris. Gee,Starbucks is everywhere! Her favourite store: the Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6 arrondissement of Paris. I LVoe, LVoe the wooden fretwork in the façade! One of her recently acquired pieces is the really warm Logomania scarf. Lastly, she took a photo of how she organizes her LVs. Thanks for sending the photos in, S. LVoe it!!!

7 comments:

  1. One word, HEAVEN!!! Hahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LV windows are always amazing and I love to see them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! :-)
    Sarah is so lucky! :-) I especially adore her new Speedy, it is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Sarah! Will have to bump into you in the LV store in Brissie. Louis Vuitton lover from Brisbane too - Lisa V

    ReplyDelete
  5. What colour is that logomania scarf?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!