Friday, April 27, 2012

Louis Vuitton LVook-See

Ahhhh...the beauty of having a local Louis Vuitton boutique is that you can see the windows as it changes from season to season.  This Spring, the display had a 'Hunger Games' theme to my eyes.  A multitude of feathered arrows seem to target the bag within.  The illusion is spectacular especially from a distance as the colours seem to pulsate before you.  
I didn't have much a LVook-see because my SA was already ending her shift and I didn't want to linger.  On the table, they had two Monogram Desire Lockits.  The nylon jacquard didn't do much for me but the lining was impressive.  It's a collector piece most definitely but not something that you can use everyday.  Next to it was the Denim Beach tote which was fabulous due to the combination of the fabric and suede trimmings.  
Encased in glass was the Monogram Denim Pochette Round and a Monogram Bouclettes (not shown) which was totally high up on the shelf. I really didn't pay attention to them because I had my eye on the...
....Suship.  Crafted out of the most buttery, soft leather, it was too precious to even play around with.  The silver locking mechanism was a nice touch and how the bag opens up.  The lining is so luxurious.  This bag is strictly a NO PENS or PENCILS bag.  It was amazing and I did stick my head into it to take a whiff of that new leather smell.  Simply LVoe, LVoe, LVoe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!